Terms Of Sale
"Terms And Conditions Of Sale
- Prices Base : Prices are subject to change without notice. The prices shown are current ex-works, Ahmedabad, India, prices at the time of printing.
- Excise Duty : Will be charged extra on basic price quoted. Issued Gate Pass for excise MODVAT purpose.
- VAT or Central Sales Tax : Extra at Actuals
- Terms Of Payment :50% advance, balance against performa, prior to dispatch
- Order Placement : All orders must be placed in writing, once placed, shall not be revoked or cancelled. Same with the goods, once dispatched against the confirmed order, shall not be returned and the company shall not accept such returned goods.
EXCEL warrants products manufactured by EXCEL or its subsidiaries, and products manufactured to EXCEL’s specifications by third parties under contract with EXCEL, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of shipment, under normal use and service, unless a different warranty period is specified in the EXCEL catalog, product packaging or web site. EXCEL’s sole responsibility and the customer’s exclusive remedy for any claim arising out of the purchase of any product manufactured by EXCEL or its subsidiaries is, at EXCEL’s option, repair, replacement, or credit, where applicable. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the foregoing warranty is limited to the country in which the product is sold. No EXCEL employee, agent, or representative has the authority to bind EXCEL to any warranty other than the foregoing unless in writing and signed by a duly authorized officer of EXCEL. Claims and Insurance
Your order is filled, checked, rechecked and packed with the utmost care and forwarded at the customer’s risk. If the customer wants the goods to be insured, upon customer request the company will insure such goods in transit and the premium cost will be borne by the customer. If damage has occurred with uninsured items, keep the wooden box/carton and all of the packing materials. Please report the details immediate"